Sunday, May 15, 2011

Letting go and waiting...

This is a quote I have hanging next to the bathroom mirror.





Today is hard to see the life waiting for me.
Faith?
Endurance?
Time?
Hope?

Yesterday the sun was shining...
the warmth to body and soul was almost indescribable.
I had hope.

This afternoon the wind has blown in dark clouds,
a little rain,
and uncertainty.

Blessings have come overflowing,
of which I am eternally grateful.
So many kindnesses extended,
of which I couldn't make it without.

Today I just miss my Alain...

but tomorrow is a new day!

5 comments:

Thompson said...

Tonight I am completely overwhelmed with the love I have for my mother!! I just got off the phone with you and tried to describe to John the pain and love that I felt as we talked. Heavently Father gave me the greatest gift he could give me. You are my greatest gift. Without you and your example leading and guiding me, I would never have lead the kind of life I did and contiue to live each day. This has resulted in all the blessings I now have. You have brought joy and meaning to so many. keep moving forward and blessing this world with your sweetness. You have so much yet to give and so many lives yet to bless. Goodnight Mom. Love always!

Kay Byers said...

Hi Donna,

The road you are on came your way so suddenly. I cannot imagine how hard it must be. You are so amazing with this blog though - it gives us a glimpse and helps us to understand the impossible to understand. Thank you for putting yourself out there for us - your friends who love you! Kay

jamie t. said...

I missed Alain so much yesterday. I can't imagine how you are feeling. Thank you for sharing. You are amazing and I love you more than you'll ever know!

Star 6 said...

I read this on your tomorrow is a new day day.....I hope it is a better one. We have carried one anothers pain so often but I know this is one pain I can't carry for you. I hope love and caring will carry you on eagle wings.

Nicole said...

Thinking of and praying for you!
Love you!